UGC NET 8th July Exam Answer Key, UGC NET Exam Answer Key 2018, CBSE UGC NET Exam Key Sheet 2018, University Grants Commission (UGC) Key Sheet 2018, cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET 8th July Exam Answer Key 2018, Check Cut Off Marks Here
UGC NET Answer Key 2018: On Sunday (8th July 2018), CBSE successfully conducted its last NET exam on behalf of the University Grants Commission. The exam was held in 91 cities across the nation where more than 11 lakh students (highest number till date) turned up at the exam centers. UGC NET 8th July Exam Answer Key CBSE organised the exam for 84 different subjects. The entrance examination was held to determine the eligibility of the candidates for the award of JRF or Assistant Professor in an Indian University. The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). The test determines the eligibility of a post-graduate student (or those appearing in the final year examination of such degree) to obtain the award of a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or post of an Assistant Professor in any Indian University. Only Indian nationals are eligible to take the test. This year, the exam is scheduled to be conducted on 08 July 2018 (Sunday).
CBSE NET Key Sheet 2018
CBSE UGC NET determines the eligibility of Indian candidates for Assistant Professor or for Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both. Junior Research Fellowship awardees will be eligible to pursue research in their postgraduate subject from IITs or other national organizations. Such candidates are also eligible for the post of Assistant professor in Indian colleges/Universities. For the year 2018, UGC NET exam will be conducted only one time in a year. Aspirants can read this article further for getting information about UGC NET 2018 including answer key, result, counselling, etc.
Details Of NET Exam Answer Key 2018
|Issue of Detailed Notification||1st February 2018|
|Commencement of online application form||6th March 2018|
|Image correction start||23rd March 2018|
|Last date to submit the form||12th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date of fee submission||13th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Corrections in particulars of application form||25th April to 1st May 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||21st June 2018|
|Exam Date||8th July 2018|
|Availability of Answer Key||9th July 2018|
|Declaration of Result||July 2018|
Download Answer Key Of NET Exam 2018
For a candidate, after writing UGC NET exam there is need of checking answers. So for that purpose here we have given 2018 answer keys. So one can easily know their marks before the result. Here we have also given the previous answer keys PDF which helps the candidate to score good marks. This year on 8th July UGC NET Exam will be conducted. With in 2 days answer keys will be released on official site. the UGC NET answer key 2018 has been published. The answer key has been released July 2018. Candidates also have the opportunity to challenge the OMR Sheet/answer key. For challenging each question, the authority will charge Rs. 1000/-. If the challenge is accepted, then the fee will be refunded. The result will be prepared on the basis of final answer key.
Step To Download NET Exam paper Solutions
- Visit the official CBSE NET website – https://cbsenet.nic.in/
- Click on the link “View-Challenge Answer Key and Recorded Response on OMR Sheet” on the home page.
- You will be redirected to candidate’s login window.
- Log-in using your Id and password.
- You will see options to challenge answer keys or your response. Select as per your requirement. The option to view the images of your response sheets will also be available.
- If you want to raise more than one objection, add all in one go. You won’t be able to do edit the challenge once submitted.
- After submitting the challenge, you will be redirected to the fee payment page.
- Pay the prescribed amount through online mode of payment. Please note that additional processing fee will be borne by the candidate. If your challenge is accepted by the board, the fee will be refunded to the same account through which payment has been made.
- Before making payment, check your name, roll number, and fee amount carefully.
Download Here Answer Key 2018 Exam>>>>https://cbsenet.nic.in